Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy Birthday A Year of Fandoms!

Yes, today's the day! This blog has officially been around for one year! The dates might not match up, but it's September 24th where I am right now so that's what counts. I've had a lot of fun with this blog and I look forward to another year of fandom holidays. I tried to be as consistent as I could, but I still missed a ton of significant fandom events (Sorry Percy Jackson for missing your birthday), but that just means there will be more new content instead of only repeats. I also hope to be able to include new fandoms into this as well. If you're reading this and are part of a Fandom that doesn't get much attention here and has holidays that can be tracked on our calendar, please comment about it!

Anyway, thank you for a wonderful year and Happy Birthday A Year of Fandoms!


No comments:

Post a Comment