Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fandom Halloween Costumes!

It's October and Halloween is coming up. Some people (like my sister) already have their costumes all planned out, but I usually end up waiting till the last minute. One really awesome thing I found recently was this website that lists easy fandom costumes. I'm not entirely sure how easy they are, but they still are pretty cool. I will be posting more fandom costume ideas later on, but this list will be fine to get started on.

In case you want to know what fandoms the website offers before going there, here is a quick list:


  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Supernatural
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Doctor Who
  • Percy Jackson
And here is the website:


http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/doctor_who_orange_is_the_new_black_supernatural_last-minute_halloween_costume_ideas_for_tv_fans-2013-10







(I'll also make a post about Fandom Jackolanterns later)

1 comment:

  1. This is Great!!! Awesome.....The Hunger Games Jack-O-Lantern is cool.

    ReplyDelete