Saturday, December 12, 2015

The 12 Fandom Days of Christmas!

Alright, just one more post today. Over the next couple of days, I will be doing a 12 fandom days of Christmas. Starting today, I will make a post each day focusing on a different fandom. It's sort of like what I did last year, but with only 12 days instead of 24. It'll also be going along with the song the 12 days of Christmas.

Before we begin, please note how difficult it was to fit fandoms into this. I started planning this last summer and finding fandoms for each day was really tricky! Often I had to sacrifice perfect lines for the sake of getting 12 fandoms to fit. Anyway, though some of the lines may be cheesy, it's time to begin!

On the first day of Christmas, my fandom gave to me

A Boy with a Destiny!



Yes, I'm referring to Merlin, though that description could fit main characters from a lot of fandoms. Anyway, Happy Merlin Christmas to all of you Merlin Fans out there! For more Merlin holiday cheer, be sure to check out my Christmas in Camelot Post from last Year! That post can be found here: http://fandomholidays.blogspot.jp/2014/12/christmas-in-camelot.html


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment