Thursday, December 24, 2015

The 12th Fandom Day of Christmas!

On the 12th day of Christmas, my Fandom gave to me...

12 Regenerations!


11 Seasons,


10 Episodes (Soon),


9 Fellowship Members,


8 Potter Movies,


7 Half-bloods,


6 Avengers,


5 Fighting Factions!


4 Kings and Queens,


3 Trilogies,


2 District Tributes,


And a Boy with a Destiny!



So this marks the end of our fandom days of Christmas Odyssey. I had a lot of fun putting these posts together, though it got more tiring the longer they got. While brainstorming for this I came up with a lot of ideas for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter 12 Days of Christmases, so perhaps I'll visit this idea again in the future.  If I do I'll most likely be focusing on one of the aforementioned fandoms. Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone! The new fandom introduced with this post was Doctor Who, so don't forget to check out the Doctor who Christmas post from last year:

There are also a lot of other cool fandom Christmas posts from last year, so check those out too if you want.

Merry Fandom Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment