Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Alagaesian Christmas!

So, for those of you were trying to figure out which of the many fandom with dragons I was going to post about today, here's your answer!


I have never read this series myself, but my little brother is obsessed with it, so I know a little bit about the fandom.









One simple way to make your Christmas more Alagaesian is to serve ham and call it nagra.


Here's a list of gift ideas:

1. Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia. This is what my brother got for Christmas last year and he loved it.


2. You could get someone a new boxed set of the books!


3. Eragon playing cards, in a cool tin box!


4. Oh! Eragon Uno, that's pretty cool.


5. And, maybe for a younger Eragon fan, a blue plush dragon!




You could also get them the movie if you wanted. I heard that the movie was horrible though, so it's probably not a good idea.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! I'll see you tomorrow with a Merlin Christmas post!



No comments:

Post a Comment