Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hoo Hoo Hoo!

Okay, so while I'm a big fan of Guardians of Ga'hoole, I don't know how many others know about it. That's why I'm having this post be partially just themed on Owl Christmas. Cause, come on, owls are just so cute!









Presents!

1. For guardians of Ga'hoole fans, the guide book to the great tree!


2. Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole: The Rise of a Legend (Highly recommended for someone who's read the series)


3. Lost Tales of Ga'hoole (also highly recommended) 


4. For owl fans in general, an owl calendar! (I've had one of these for the past year and I loved it!)


5. And here's a really cute owl shirt!



6. A cute Owl mug


7. A really cool snowy owl shirt


8. A great horned owl shirt!


9. For the nerdy owl lover how about this book! (I own it and I've got to say that it has some pretty cool owl pictures)


That's all for now. I won't be able to get on tomorrow, so I'll be posting tomorrow's post later today. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Hoo-lidays!










No comments:

Post a Comment