Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Middle-earth Christmas!

Yes that's right! Middle Earth! And why am I posting again today you ask? Well, I'm sensing me having little free time in the upcoming week, so this post is for tomorrow and I'm trying to be prepared. Anyway, Merry Christmas!










Forget Christmas Cookies! You should make Christmas Lembas!




If you want to go Lord of the Rings Christmas Caroling, here is a website that has Lord of the Rings versions of Christmas songs! I haven't looked through it very much though, so I don't know how good they are.


Presents!

1. Earlier I talked about Doctor Who Monopoly, now here's Lord of the Rings Monopoly!

2. One of my all time favorite things . . . LOTR Legos!


3. Arwen's Necklace! (I have this, and I love it)


4. Risk LOTR! One of my favorite games! It's several hours of pure awesomeness!

5. Here's a really nice boxed set of the Lord of the Rings. 

6. The LOTR Blue Ray Extended Edition Boxed Set!

7. Tales of the Perilous Realm. This book contains some stories outside of Middle Earth as well as some inside. I got this book for my birthday and I loved it!


8. The Children of Hurin. I've heard that this is one of the more Darker of Tolkien's writings. I've never read it, but I got it for my dad for Christmas! Unfortunately that won't help my recommendation of it to you at all because he won't get it till Christmas.


9. The Silmarillion! It's a bit difficult for new Tolkieners, but definately worth reading by the devoted fan.


10. Legolas's Bow and Arrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment