Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Dragon Christmas!

Merry Dragon Christmas! This is actually no fandom in particular. It's just Dragons because dragons are awesome! 








Present ideas: 

1. Dragonology! I have this book and it's pretty cool.


2. Sea Dragon figurine! I have this as well and I love it!


3. A cool dragon lamp!


4. A Dragon Journal!


5. An awesome dragon jewelry box!


6. Dragon Legos!


7. For the artistic dragon lover, How To Draw Dragons!


8. For young dragon lovers, a plush dragon!


9. An awesome dragon bracelet!


10. A midnight moon dragon figurine. While I do not own this, it is definitely on my wish list. 


11. A Dragon Necklace!


12. Forest Dragon figurine! I have this and I think it's awesome.




Okay great! We're at the end of another lovely post and Christmas draws nearer everyday! Tomorrow's post will be on Supernatural. Until then, Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment